CHARTER REALTY (864) 442-5151
TO MAKE A
3 Criteria for Seller Consideration of Your Offer:
- Net Amount the seller will receive from the offer
- Size of Down Payment (a 20% or more down payment is most likely to receive financing, making the buyer more desirable.
- Status of Financing (are you pre-qualified, pre-approved, or neither?)
- Pre-qualified: buyer has met with a mortgage broker (or lender), provided required information, and has been approved for a particular amount, a letter from the lender may be issued giving an opinion of what the buyer can afford
- Pre-approved: A loan application has been completed by the buyer, required information has been submitted, buyer can supply a pre-approval certificate stating that the buyer can get a loan and close quickly
- Neither pre-qualified nor pre-approved: in this situation the buyer has no tangible proof that he/she can afford or secure financing for a property - these offers are taken less seriously by sellers
YOUR CREDIT SCORE
The better your credit score, the better interest rate you can secure, the lower your mortgage payments will be.
CONTACT CHARTER REALTY
to learn more about the buying process, and find out what YOU need to do to get started.